- Circuit innovations to reduce ‘output ripple’ to levels previously available only from bulky and inefficient linear power supplies
- Reliability features including an input fuse, thermal shutdown, current limiting and output short circuit protection with automatic recovery
- An output over-voltage crowbar circuit to protect any powered devices from excessive voltage should the unit fail
- Single-board PWS Series for ultra-quiet, and the latest generation of current mode PWM control; also features a four-contact output terminal (two positive, two negative) for easy connection of devices
- Extra features including adjustable output voltage, over-temperature, overload and output on.
Our Power Supplies provide 12, 24 or 48 volts DC at power levels from 300 to 1250 watts from a 110 or 220 VAC source. Custom output voltages are available in all series to meet your needs.